Glanbia plc in conjunction with our Registrar Computershare Investor Services (Ireland) Limited (“Computershare”) has made it possible to manage your shareholding online through Investor Centre.
Investor Centre is a free, secure online service provided by Computershare, giving you convenient access to information on your shareholdings.
By managing your shareholding online you can take advantage of all these features and more:
- view share balances and market values for all of your Computershare-managed holdings
- update dividend mandate bank instructions and view dividend payment history
- register to receive company communications online
- cast your proxy vote online for forthcoming General Meetings
- update personal details, such as your address
Registration is quick and easy. Just click the “Register Now” link below. You will need your Shareholder Reference Number (SRN) to hand. This number can be found on your Glanbia share certificates, dividend counterfoils or any personal correspondence received from Computershare.
After registering you will be sent an activation code in the post which you will need to validate your account. Once your account is activated, you will have full access to Investor Centre services.
The account is specific to you and not to Glanbia therefore the account will allow you access to all of your Computershare-managed holdings.