Pure Ambition is the drive and desire to succeed and the commitment to deliver real impact every day. To deliver at the cutting edge of science and technology requires top-class talent and determination. At Glanbia, we seek graduates with Pure Ambition, who are focused on championing the customer, who love to solve problems, who have a curious mindset and strive to find a better way.
Are you ready to join the best and brightest graduates and help grow our team?
Stage 1: Application (February 2017)
Complete online application. Closing date for applications: 5pm, 22nd February 2017
Stage 2: Interviews (March 2017)
Graduate opportunities: two competency based interviews and psychometric assessment. Internships: one competency based interview. When preparing for competency based interviews, don’t forget the STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result) framework!
Stage 3: Offers (March/ April 2017)
We aim to get back as quickly as possible after your interview with a decision, at latest this will be the end of March/ early April.
Stage 4: Acceptance (March/ April 2017)
Three working days will be provided to confirm acceptance from the date an offer is issued.
Five tips for success at interview
1. Do your research. How much you know about us shows us how much you want to be a part of our team.
2. Make a good first impression. At the interview, greet your interviewer with a smile and firm handshake.
3. Good body language. 55% of communicating a message is through body language. Good body language includes smiling, eye contact, solid posture, active listening and nodding.
4. Be yourself. We value the uniqueness of our people, and we want to hear all about your unique experiences and what you can bring to our team.
5. Ask insightful questions. As much as we want to learn about you, we want you to learn about us. Questions will demonstrate your interest and commitment to the role and career path.